Subject: Re: X11 not building these days?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/03/2007 22:31:00
On Jan 24,  6:09pm, Peter Seebach wrote:
}
} So, I did something (I don't even know what, exactly -- just another
} reminder not to administer computers without caffeine), and I blew up

     The caffeine is the problem.

} my X on my desktop.  So, I tried to rebuild it.  And tried again.
} I'm stumped.  If I have MKX11=yes, build.sh fails in general.  So I
} set it to no, built, made sure I have current kernel and userland, and
} tried again.  No luck.

     To build X with build.sh, you should be doing,
"./build.sh ... -X <path to xsrc> ... -x ... distribution/release ..."
If you run build.sh without any options, it will tell what the options
are.  Also, BUILDING in the top level src directory explains how to
build the system.

}-- End of excerpt from Peter Seebach