Subject: Re: Phone Call Wednesday
To: Owner <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christine Vanhouser <ppbankcardoffice@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/2007 08:09:53
Hello this is Christine Vanhouser with P.P. Bancard Services and I wanted to speak with you this week about V/MC Processing.

Many businesses are paying 4-5% a transaction for Rewards, Corporate, and International V/MC cards because they are on a High Rate Structure called, "Enhanced Billback."

Over 50% of your transactions are Rewards, Corporate, and International Cards and they now being charged at 4-5%.

One way to tell if you are paying 4-5% right now is this: Has your Processor told you about and then broken out the 16 different card types you receive each day, then reduced the costs of each one?

If not then you are paying 4-5% right now and I wanted to talk with you about that further this week.

Our Program comes with a Free New Hypercom T7P Terminal and our Rates are priced are very low. There are NO Monthly Fees, No Monthly Minimum Fees, and No Annual Fees. You will only pay Processing costs when you actually receive a Credit Card sale.

*Very Important, to qualify for our program we ask that you do at least $15,000 a month in V/MC Processing or over $180,000 a year.

Send me an email with a great telephone number to reach you this week and discuss this further. I look forward to speaking with you.

- Christine Vanhouser
Office Manager and Assistant
PP Bancard Services and Systems