Subject: Re: [Fwd: System hung...]
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
From: e.stiebler <emu@e-bbes.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/19/2007 17:02:14
Johnny Billquist wrote:
> And yes, I still have the problem. I've been mucking around some more.
> Still not sure what the problem is, but it might appear it have
> something to do with when a new process is created, and should be run.

Yes, I'm getting now the "same" here. Checked out the CVS last night
compiled new userland and kernel. With the new kernel the system bombs
after few minutes into the debugger. the old kernel and userland works
for hours (that how I compiled the new userland & kernel). Now I'm
trying to install the userland on the old kernel, just in case the
userland and kernel are out of sync ...

Cheers