Subject: Re: Bluetooth BlueCard driver (btbc)
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <>
From: Iain Hibbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2007 18:58:43
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> I issue the Anycom BlueCard driver (btbc).  It tested on i386 and hpcmis.
> However, it did only 'btconfig btbc0 inq'.

cool. it looks good though I have no way to test..

- why is ericsson mentioned in the source, are they the manufacturers?

- there should be a reference in the source somewhere, to say what the
  programming information is based on. Do you have a contact at Anycom or
  is it from a linux driver?

- btbc.4 is missing :)

In general, I was thinking before that bt3c(4) (and now this) is basically
a serial card, and maybe it would be better to have them present as a
serial interface, then apply the btuart(4) line discipline to interface to
the bluetooth stack. I'm not sure if it would actually save much code
though, what do you think?