Subject: Re: Bluetooth BlueCard driver (btbc)
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2007 18:58:43
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> I issue the Anycom BlueCard driver (btbc).  It tested on i386 and hpcmis.
> However, it did only 'btconfig btbc0 inq'.

cool. it looks good though I have no way to test..

- why is ericsson mentioned in the source, are they the manufacturers?

- there should be a reference in the source somewhere, to say what the
  programming information is based on. Do you have a contact at Anycom or
  is it from a linux driver?

- btbc.4 is missing :)

In general, I was thinking before that bt3c(4) (and now this) is basically
a serial card, and maybe it would be better to have them present as a
serial interface, then apply the btuart(4) line discipline to interface to
the bluetooth stack. I'm not sure if it would actually save much code
though, what do you think?

regards,
iain