Subject: Re: WOL on a Dell PowerEdge 2650
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/2007 11:10:41
ipmitool project is dead for the time being; they need a new leader.
someone from Sun or Dell or HFUX to pick up the pieces.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.