Subject: Re: curreent build: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: ck74 <ck74@operamail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/03/2007 17:34:45
Hi,

It seems there is a problem within source... or at least not memory problem.

I have just did "# cd /usr ; cvs checkout -P src" and then tried to re-build
and the result is same.

Also just after it fails:
Memory: 449M Act, 252M Inact, 1208K Wired, 70M Exec, 274M File, 69M Free
Swap: 1999M Total, 77M Used, 1922M Free

Regards,