Subject: Re: i386 build failure
To: None <jmerino@ac.upc.edu>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/2007 20:02:21

  =

 =

> usr/lib/libc.a(multibyte_amd1.o): In function `wctob':
> multibyte_amd1.c:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `wctob'
> libhack.o:: first defined here

This is caused by the wide character support being integrated
into libcurses.  I just committed a fix to
distrib/utils/libhack/multibyte.c which should fix this build
problem.  I've however not tested the result, so it would be nice
if someone could help out to test that sysinst still works as it
should.

Regards,

- H=E5vard