Subject: Re: i386 build failure
To: None <>
From: Havard Eidnes <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/2007 20:02:21
> After the "Image size too big (88Kb)" problem has been fixed in an  =

> i386 release build, I have found another build error.  The log's tail=

> is shown below.  Any idea?
>      compile  ramdisk-big/ramdiskbin.o
>         link  ramdisk-big/ramdiskbin
> /Users/jmmv/Projects/NetBSD/obj.i386/Volumes/NetBSD/src/destdir.i386/=

> usr/lib/libc.a(multibyte_amd1.o): In function `wctob':
> multibyte_amd1.c:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `wctob'
> libhack.o:: first defined here

This is caused by the wide character support being integrated
into libcurses.  I just committed a fix to
distrib/utils/libhack/multibyte.c which should fix this build
problem.  I've however not tested the result, so it would be nice
if someone could help out to test that sysinst still works as it

- H=E5vard