Subject: tradexpro.com now links to netbsd.org
To: Netbsd <source@netbsd.org>
From: Ozlem Aba <ozlem@tradexpro.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/2007 17:43:24
Hello Netbsd,

I've visited netbsd.org today, we appreciate the effort you have placed
towards building a reputable portal.

We operate a site similar to yours, and I was wondering if you would
like to trade links with us? You can take a look at our portal
"http://www.tradexpro.com".

Partner Links Page:
We can place your 468x60 banner in our partner links section located at
http://www.tradexpro.com (www.tradexpro.com/partner_links.html)
In return we would also appreciate our banner placed in simular
location on your portal

Main Links Page:
We also exchange 120x60 banners on main page (bottom left section)
Note: you will be required to place our banner on your site too

Kindly let me know, which banner exchange suite your needs
We do look forward to your reply

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments

Best regards,

Ozlem Aba
Tradexpro

http://www.tradexpro.com - ozlem@tradexpro.com