Subject: Panic every time firefox starts
To: None <fvdl@netbsd.org>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/11/2007 20:27:14
Hey, looks like that after your changes (those that you committed
today):

date: 2007/05/11 14:01:46;  author: fvdl;  state: Exp;  lines: +11 -6
Don't save/restore %fs and %gs in trapframe. The kernel won't touch them.
Instead, save/restore them on context switch. For 32bit processes,
save/restore the selector values only, for 64bit processes, save/restore
the appropriate MSRs. Iff the defaults have been changed.

every time I start firefox, boom... panic. I can't see the bt because
I'm in X and I can't debug the core file because there's no target kvm
support for NetBSD/amd64 (even OpenBSD and FreeBSD has it... but well,
that's another story).

Any idea?

--
http://plog.xtrarom.org/
Juan RP's blog - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish