Subject: Re: IPF 4.1.20
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/07/2007 13:58:48
	Hello.  In looking at the pf.conf(5) man page, it looks like you can
set the state policy to either be interface based, group based, or
floating, which is what I think you want.  I'm ot sure about the group
question, but I think the version of pf in NetBSD is new enough to support
groups as well.  I've not joined the pf mailing lists, I probably should,
as I've been able to do what I needed with the supplied documentation and
with a few questions to friends who also use pf.  IN any case, I'm not
advocating a change, just asking the question, as I've been pretty  happy
with it, and I've been somewhat burned by ipf in the past.
-thanks
-Brian