Subject: Re: IPF 4.1.20
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/07/2007 08:32:35
	Hello.  Is switching to pf, as opposed to ipf, an option?  Seems like
you could do that witout upgrading, just by loading pf as a kernel module
and then disabling ipf, or rather, probably in the reverse order.  I've
used both, though pf more, and found pf to be much more stable and
predictable.  I've got it running in several production environments, and
it "just works", which is what I think you want.  Granted, I'm not running a
bunch of NFS through it, but it has held up better in situations where I've
had problems with ipf.

Just a thought.
-Brian