Subject: belgian mirror IP change / downtime
To: None <,>
From: dieter roelants <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2007 21:08:17
Hi there,

Today I switched to a different colocation provider for
{anoncvs,ftp,cvsweb,www2} The reason I didn't announce
this in advance is also my main reason for doing this; the previous
provider had become so unreliable/unpredictable that I din't know until
this morning I would be able to access the datacenter today. (!)

Of course, the IP address of all services has changed; the new one is People using will want to update their
known_hosts file(s). (The ssh fingerprint hasn't changed.)

The bad news is that I noiticed I had a severely corrupted file system,
so it will take a while before all services are up again. I hope to have
everything OK by tomorrow night.

Kind regards