Subject: Re: recent change/problem with bge
To: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
From: Juraj Hercek <nbsd@hck.sk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2007 08:15:47
Mark Davies wrote:
> I'm trying to update my laptop (latitude 620) from 4.99.9 to a current
> current, but with a couple of day old current bge stops working for
> me.
> On 4.99.9 everything is fine but with current all I get is
>
> bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting
> bge0: block failed to stop: reg 0x1400 bit 0x00000002

I'm using precision m60 laptop and I'm getting only this (kernel
4.99.17, built on April 13th):

bge0: block failed to stop: reg 0x468, bit 0x00000002

I get this message while booting netbsd when linux was booted before.
I.e. I don't get this error when netbsd was booted previously.

Besides the message, everything seems to work fine.

-- Juraj