Subject: Re: Support for HArdware?
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/2007 18:32:32
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Juan RP wrote:

> Seems like there's no native driver... if you use i386, you could
> use it with COMPAT_NDIS (see i386/ndis(4)).

Hmmm.  Guess which is the only driver CD I don't seem to have?  :)

Anyway, the only i386 machine I have is the laptop which needs the
cardbus version.  The PCI version needs to hang out in my amd64 box,
which needs to be running in 64-bit mode for other reasons.  :(

I guess it's not likely to be as easy as just adding another device ID
to the code that decides whether or not to claim the device?  :)

Thanks anyway!

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Network Engineer | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul@whooppee.com   |
|                  | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette@juniper.net |