Subject: today's commit to wskbd.c/wsksymvar.h
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2007 23:22:56
This has broken my keyboard; a while after bootup,  my delete key
stops working (I have to use control-H), and pressing certain
[ordinary] key combinations (that I don't recall) invoked the
debugger.  Reverting to the previous revisions fixed the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11