Subject: Re: amd64 crash
To: M Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2007 12:17:03
my system won't work with it either. I used to be able to run the
i386 version on
my amd 64fx2 but this also crashes with no error messages, just a
lock up after
a while, seeming to be due to disk access. I can't get anywhere at
all with the
64 bit version on this machine. I am trying the same 20070328 and a
couple
of prior versions also.