Subject: Re: process wedged in vnlock
To: Tom Spindler <dogcow@babymeat.com>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@aydogan.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/2007 18:25:44
I've upgraded to 4.99.14 yesterday and my system starts to slowly lock
up after find is hanging in vnlock state.
"find" is executed for example by running daily cronjobs at 3 o'clock.
Although I could trigger it by running "locate.update".
The odd thing is that running find and locate update immediately after
a reboot works just fine.
I've had no problems until 4.99.12.
I'm running LFS as a root file system without any problems since
3.99.21 but i doubt it's an LFS problem.

Zafer.