Subject: Re: bcm5754 support
To: mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz, Sarton O'Brien <bsd-xen@roguewrt.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2007 20:22:51

 =

> never receives the replies.

I wonder if this is the same bug Andrew Doran just reported and
fixed in the bge driver, ref. PR#35715 and if_bge.c revision 1.125.

(I can always hope -- this is mostly a shot in the dark...)

I don't have the hardware, so can't test this fix myself, so
assistance testing whether this makes any difference would be
appreciated.

Best regards,

- H=E5vard