Subject: Re: acpi functional porting
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2007 15:42:47
--szdyR02yM8NCQUEm

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 04:34:26PM +0200, Alexander V. Butenko wrote:
> So the one thing left is to figure out why my netbsd dont makes a
> poweroff after i'm executing 'halt' command.

halt(8) does not imply powering off the machine.  and you should never
really use it from multi-user unless you know what you are doing, it
skips running shutdown scripts.  use "shutdown -p" instead.  if you
insist on using halt(8), then call it as "halt -p" (or powerdown(8)).

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--szdyR02yM8NCQUEm