Subject: Re: the path from nathanw_sa -> newlock2
To: None <>
From: Ben Harris <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/2007 16:04:25
In article <> you write:
>Guess who has to work in -current because the arm port maintainer
>didn't commit the OMAP architecture in time for it to make the 4.0

I feel I should point out that there is no "arm port maintainer".  The
"port-arm-maintainer" email alias just points to all of the port
maintainers of the individual ARM-based ports.  I can't speak for the
rest of them, but the reason I didn't commit your patches is that they
lay a long way outside my area of competency.

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26               <>