Subject: Re: Problems installing -current 4.99.9
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/2007 13:42:54
Thanks for the reply.

Basically My MB have (I believe, it's not documented)
a SATA-to-IDE interface, and NetBSD is not recognized
it drive (DVDRW), the mainboard has a IDE por and my
CD is connected here.

Regards.

--- Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is just a hunch, as I do not know from your
> description what the
> problem is, but please do make sure that your BIOS
> is set to use AHCI
> mode.  We now have an AHCI driver in-tree.
>
> Regards,
>
> --Blair
>
> --
> Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
>
> <http://www.wfmu.org/>
> 91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
> 90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY
>
> "The Reggae Schoolroom":
> <http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/RS/>

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

Finding fabulous fares is fun.