Subject: Re: jerky interactive behavior
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/2007 04:37:58
I just noticed I'm *not* using the bufq stuff (must've lost it from
my kernel accidentally at some point), but I did notice interactive
performance becoming sloppier around the time that problems with the
scheduler locking were fixed.  But I don't have any dates to share,
so unless this rings a bell for someone, might just as well be my
imagination.  I think I grumbled to a limited audience already back then,
but since nobody else was seeing it, I concluded with "imagination".

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/