Subject: Current build failed on i386
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Andreas Burghardt <a-burghardt@gmx.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2007 23:24:59
Hello!

I oringinally planed to migrate to NetBSD-Current. But there was no
iso-image available for i386 ... so why not build one?

I fetched the sources via cvs (netbsd-4: I need this because of the
hardware of my laptop) and started to compile:

(Is there anything wrong concerning my method?)

cd /usr/src

./build.sh -m i386 tools
./build.sh -u -m i386 kernel=GENERIC_LAPTOP
./build.sh -U -u -m i386 build

... and it failed. (see below)

I want to apologize for this mail ... I'm a nOOb ... but I'm trying to
compile the NetBSD code for 3 weeks now and can't get it working and
really want to make my box running NetBSD after I had the chance to test
it ... so perhaps the problem is me!

With best regards,

    Andreas Burghardt