Subject: Re: strange message running openoffice2-bini
To: Steven M. Bellovin <>
From: Malcolm Herbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/2006 11:01:36
On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 06:07:09PM -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
|Over the last couple of days, I updated all of my packages and system.
|I now run -current as of 2-3 days ago, with similar-vintage pkgsrc.
|When I invoked Openoffice, I get
|/usr/pkg/openoffice.org2.1/program/javaldx: symbol lookup
|error: //../lib/ undefined symbol: __errno
|but it does work.  (Or rather, I haven't figured out what isn't

I had the same issue with a collection of packages[1] I'd build under 3.0
running under the 200612080000Z snapshot.  I rebuilt them and they seem
to be OK for the moment

[1] apache2 refused to run, ldd on the binary didn't find libz either

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left blank