Subject: Re: build problems?
To: Greg Troxel <>
From: Malcolm Herbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/24/2006 10:28:35
On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 05:56:29PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
|I'm seeing the same problem.  There was a change to libpthread (which
|I think libpthread_dbg includes files from) very recently (last day or
|so).  I've already pinged the person who made that change.

ah, OK ... can anyone recommend a date for me to tell CVS to sync against
which will compile?  I don't need absolute bleeding edge, but reasonably
current would be better ...

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left blank