Subject: Re: build problems?
To: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/23/2006 17:56:29
--=-=-=

  I've tried refreshing my sources several times and keep running into=20
  problems building -current.  It seems also that the latest releng
  distribution build which was successful was 200612080000Z ... is anyone
  else experiencing problems when compiling -current?

I'm seeing the same problem.  There was a change to libpthread (which
I think libpthread_dbg includes files from) very recently (last day or
so).  I've already pinged the person who made that change.

    Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--