Subject: strange problem with pkgsrc-2006q2
To: None <>
From: webmaster <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/15/2006 03:04:49
Dear all!
I am using 4-5 NetBSD boxes with 3.0 and 3.0.1
Recentry I tried to update clamav from pkgsrc system.
I have done

   > cd /usr
   > cvs checkout -R pkgsrc/mail/clamav
cvs checkout and update my source, but when I tried

   > cd /usr/pkgsrc/mail/clamav
   > make replace

I wondered with this:

make: "/usr/pkgsrc/mk/check/" line 48: Not enough words
in for substitution list
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Then I have updated via cvs also all of /usr/pkgsrc/mk directory.
But final result with clamav is the same. Unfortuinatelly the results are
same when I tried to update via cvs
any of other package from the collection. I am using pkgsrc-2006q2
Please help me with some advice. thank you in advance