Subject: Re: Next Hackathon this weekend: getting ready to re-branch for 4.0
To: None <>
From: Matthias Scheler <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/22/2006 21:32:29
On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 05:57:57PM +0100, Mark Weinem wrote:
> Building iso images yourself is not that difficult.

A quick HowTo can be found here:

The "cdrecord" package is called "cdrtools" these days.

> The real problem: i386 is not available under NetBSD-daily/HEAD!

NetBSD-i386 current release builds didn't succeed because of bootfloppy
overflows as you can see here:

David Laight has fortunately fixed that in the meantime:

The NetBSD autobuild cluster has been reconfigured to build NetBSD-current
more frequently at the moment. We should get NetBSD-i386 binaries before
the weekend that way.

	Kind regards

Matthias Scheler