Subject: Re: wedges and hotplugging
To: Jonathan A. Kollasch <jakllsch@kollasch.net>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/2006 21:17:12
Yes, that is the problem; those sd devices are probed before some or
all (cannot remember, and on my machine dmesg is always corrupted) of
the wd devices.  I will have to figure out how to have those probed
last.  Time to look at the configuration ...

Thanks,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":