Subject: Re: libssp regression still breaking build
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Smith <smithm@netapps.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/2006 15:42:48
--Sig_yx449YCL/cP0BCJj.i.=dre

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:48:45 -0500
Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> I updated today and did a build with an empty /usr/obj, using my
> BUILD-NetBSD script which specifies OBJDIR, TOOLDIR, and so on.  It
> failed with:
>=20
> obj =3D=3D=3D> regress/lib/libssp/fgets
> /usr/obj/auto-current/tools/bin/i386--netbsdelf-ar cr libssp_nonshared.a
> /usr/obj/auto-current/tools/bin/i386--netbsdelf-ar: not found
>=20
> This is due to the use of the tools being unconditional; they aren't
> safe at obj time.

Yes, I have a similar problem as well. I have actually been trying to compi=
le current for the last couple of weeks, without success.
--=20
Michael Smith
Network Applications
www.netapps.com.au   | +61 (0) 416 062 898
Web Hosting          | Internet Services

--Sig_yx449YCL/cP0BCJj.i.=dre

--Sig_yx449YCL/cP0BCJj.i.=dre--