Subject: Re: Unable to build current (vinumio.h:80: error: field 'op' has
To: Martin Husemann <>
From: Jan H. van Gils <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/2006 11:17:42
On Tue, October 31, 2006 09:27, Martin Husemann wrote:

Hi Martin,

> On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 08:14:18AM +0100, Jan H. van Gils wrote:
>> Thanks for reading.
>> I am trying to build current but keep on getting this error.
> There is no vinumio.h in current - you have stale headers in your $DESTDIR
> (or are building into /). You could just remove $DESTDIR/usr/include,
> clean
> the objdir and restart the build (but not with -u!).

I did what you suggested :) and this did the job.
Thanks for the information.

By the way, what is the "normal" way to check if there are stale headers?
if you're building against /

> Martin

Grtz, Jan

With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.VGNet.NL/
Internet e-mail address JanVG[at]VGNet.NL