Subject: checksum error...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/2006 10:14:50
I run a local netbsd mirror, using cvsup. It
seems I've been getting "Checksum mismatch" with
increasing frequency, only first noticed them 6
months ago.

rc/sys/arch/evbppc/explora/machdep.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/evbppc/obs405/obs200_locore.S,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/evbppc/obs405/obs200_machdep.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/evbppc/obs405/obs266_machdep.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/evbppc/walnut/machdep.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/evbppc/walnut/walnut_start.S,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/powerpc/ibm4xx/dev/emacreg.h,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/powerpc/ibm4xx/dev/if_emac.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/powerpc/ibm4xx/openbios/locore.S,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/powerpc/ibm4xx/pmap.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
src/sys/arch/powerpc/include/ibm4xx/tlb.h,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file

is this a result of doing cvsup while a commit is
going on?

Also, is there any guidelines for site mirror update
intervals? I'd like to keep them near current, but I
don't want to overload the servers too.

// George