Subject: Re: help needed with iso-image
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2006 20:27:27
On Oct 7, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Alan Barrett wrote:

> Yes, that's how mkisofs "-b" has always worked AFAIK.  Does
> "/usr/src/etc/obj/cdrom.dir"/"i386/installation/floppy/boot-big.fs"
> exist?

Actually I thought that it was the normale behaviour, too, as
someone explained me some time ago on these lists :).
You hit the problem: there wasn't such a directory, and I had
to manually create it and copy the right files into it. Then the
build.sh iso-image command worked perfectly, and now I've
got the problem of which on port-i386.

Thank you very much for the help, it was what I needed.

> --apb (Alan Barrett)

Davide