Subject: Re: bin/3998: Trying to mount a filesystem you don't have is cryptic
To: Christian Hattemer <c.hattemer@arcor.de>
From: Elad Efrat <elad@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2006 12:59:22
Please, no more printfs in the kernel. It's ugly and this is hardly a
problem. It's documented, and has been the way things work for literally
years across more than just NetBSD. I strongly object to introducing a
printf for it, and uprintf (IIRC, I didn't use it for a long time) won't
work over the network.

-e.

--
Elad Efrat