Subject: Re: DIAGNOSTIC in -current
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/2006 10:45:30
On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 07:35:01AM -0700, Chuck Silvers wrote:

> I was going to suggest the same thing.  I'll go ahead and do both of these.

Please measure these.  If you're going to make them always functions, you
may want to make them inline with shadows in libkern, because I think we
measured the cost of not using the macros at one point and found it higher
than we expected.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls@rek.tjls.com

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart