Subject: panic upon detaching and reattaching kue on amd64
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/26/2006 22:43:55
------=_Part_22521_22574179.1159325035624

I would submit a PR for this but I have been unable to capture the contents
of the panic message; it has happened twice.  If it happens again, I will
try to have a pen and paper handy before the "crash dump megabyte countdown"
consumes the screen.  What's happening is just what the subject says;
sometimes, as I noted previously, I must prod the USB subsystem/kue driver
by hotplugging the adapter one or two times in order to get the firmware to
load properly and/or the device probed.

How does one capture the panic message aside from writing it down, anyway?
I will look into this when I have time but a suggestion from someone more
experienced than I would be helpful.

Thanks,

--Blair

P.S. What does

 /netbsd: lfs_writeinode: looping count=2

signify?