Subject: Re: LFS and Xen3 testing
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Luke Crawford <lsc@prgmr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/16/2006 19:34:32
Yes, I got very similar issues with a Xen 3.0.2-2 linux Dom0 with LVM on
MD backend.

it would freze half way through the install-  I figured I'd compile it
from source (was grabbing a nightly build binary)  before I spent to much
time on it.

re-compilng the NetBSD domU using 3.1rc2 from CVS seemed to fix it-  the
DomU images I compiled and used successfully are here:

http://prgmr.com/~lsc/netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU
http://prgmr.com/~lsc/netbsd-XEN3_DOMU