Subject: Re: Read-only / filesystem in sysinst?
To: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
From: Johan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wall=E9n?= <johan@tcs.hut.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/2006 23:56:59
"Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4@gmail.com> writes:

[sysinstall broken?]

> Not only that, unfortunately. There is something going on recently in
> sysinst I can't figure. Assuming that I was doing something wrong, I
> was waiting to hear from someone else similar problem.

There seems to be more problems with sysinstall at the moment.
Sysinstall does not seem to install all the sets when doing a `full
install' -- for example, the x*.tgz sets are skipped when installing on
macppc with sources from September 7, 11:33 UTC (about).  So there is
something fishy going on in sysinstall (but I tried to do unusual
things like using only a single lfs partition for everything, so I
might have skrewed up things myself).

-- Johan