Subject: Re: wedges and what does that mean?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/2006 13:58:31
So, what are you saying?

Are wedges just partitions with another name, or is there really a
difference?
The actual width of the size and offset is hardly a reason to say it's
different. Is the information about wedges not stored on the disk? How
do you find them in that case?

I'm probably dense, but this answer made it look no different from a
partition, except the fact that they were 64-bit values. Which is nice,
but it don't really make them any different.

	Johnny