Subject: Re: ZFS
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
From: Matt Fleming <mattjfleming@googlemail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/2006 12:58:56
On 02/09/06, Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net> wrote:
> >> there are dozens, if not hundreds of subscribers of the mailing list
> >> that obviously inherently agree with blobs being evil. otherwise they
> >> would respond (even if it'd be only a fraction of them, you could see
> >> some emails) to this thread.
> >>

> > Ridiculous assertion.  Clearly they are silent because they agree that
> > blobs can be useful and don't feel the need to enter into a
> > discourse, especially with someone who has such a tenuous grasp on
> > civilised discourse.
>
> that's your personal opinion, i'm okay with that. i can, and do state,
> the same for you.

I for one have remained silent because I do not wish to have my
arguments to a discussion slated by someone who would probably state
that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language. Whilst I'll
probably regret sending this post, as it's fueling Timo, I felt I had
to speak up and make it clear that the reason I've not responded
earlier, is for the exact reasons Brett has stated.

--
Thanks,
Matt