Subject: Re: Failed to make arm distribution
To: Akihiko HAYASHI <hayashi@totalware.gifu.gifu.jp>
From: SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 08/02/2006 08:04:33
      Akihiko HAYASHI <hayashi@totalware.gifu.gifu.jp> said:

> I sent two mails to current-users@ in a minute.
> One mail is processed in few minutes, but this mail takes 2days. why? :-)

That's because the mail had charset=ISO-2022-JP in its Content-Type
header.  All NetBSD mailing lists have a filter which block some east
asian languages including Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese to
block flood of spams.  The filter also blocks any mail which includes
HTML and most of (but not all) UTF-8 mails.  Such blocked mails are
forwarded to the mailing list administrators, and wait for approval
of delivery.
I'm sorry for taking 2 days for the approval. (I'm the administrator
of this list.)

If you can configure your mailer to use charset=US-ASCII for mails
which are written in English only.  Such delay of the delivery will
be resolved.  So, please try to do so, if possible.
--
soda