Subject: Re: VERIFIED_EXEC to be removed from the config files (Re: CVS commit:
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Elad Efrat <elad@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/27/2006 11:38:52
Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> I don't think that all port master read source-changes, so they watch
> all commits for other ports.
>
> IMHO you should remove that entry because you removed that code
> and added the options in the first place to these config files.

huh? no code was removed, it was just done differently. the option can
stay in the config, it just has no effect. now the veriexec code is
compiled in only if you have the pseudo-device, which is enough.

i'm not aware of a list that all port masters watch, but right now
i think source-changes and current-users is enough coverage.

-e.

--
Elad Efrat