Subject: Azalia failure?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <paul@whooppee.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/12/2006 17:54:10
OK, having had enough with the motherboard problems on
port-amd64,
I decided to try to run port-i386 on my Athlon X2 system.
It's on a
ASUS M2V motherboard, and i386 kernel from June 22 panics
during
boot, every time, and regardless of whether or not ACPI is
enabled in
the BIOS.

Here's what I get:

azalia0: CORBRP reset failure
uvm_fault (0xc08e6660, 0, 1) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page failt, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.1 (swaapper) at 0:      invalid address

(manually transcribed, I don't have serial console
capability at the
moment, so please don't ask for the rest of dmesg either!)

Any ideas?

Check your Email accounts at MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!