Subject: Re: wm0: discarding oversize frame (len=-4)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 07/06/2006 10:15:22
--r4QXMf6/kyF/FvJJ

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 12:21:19PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> I have a machine that seems to get floods of the above apparently
> rather nonsensical message when busy.

For those who posted "me too", this is fixed in if_wm.c 1.124, which
I've been testing the past few days.  Thanks to Bill and Luke.

I expect the patch will apply cleanly to 3.x, 2.x may need a little
fuzz or a closer look, which I haven't yet done.  I can't easily test
either, so if anyone can confirm these fixes apply and work on those
branches before I request pullups, that would be a great help.

--
Dan.

--r4QXMf6/kyF/FvJJ

--r4QXMf6/kyF/FvJJ--