Subject: Re: ath(4) and stealth AP
To: Tatoku Ogaito <tacha@tack.fukui-med.ac.jp>
From: Chapman Flack <nblists@anastigmatix.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/2006 12:01:38
Tatoku Ogaito wrote:
> I digged a cvsweb.freebsd.org and found that you fixed the probelm in
> http://freebsd.rambler.ru/bsdmail/cvs-src_2006/msg03210.html
>
> Relevant diffs for our tree are as follows and this works for me well.
> May I commit them ?

I overlooked the beginnings of this thread in April, so just to check
if I understand the issue correctly -

This is a change that adds the ability to associate with a stealth AP
when the channel used is declared passive-only in the local regulatory
domain?

And the reason I have never had a problem with my ath associating with
my stealth AP on chan 11 must be that chan 11 is not passive-only in
the US (or in my part of the US)?

Just checking to make sure I'm not missing something. Thanks!

-Chap