Subject: Re: wm0: discarding oversize frame (len=-4)
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2006 10:48:24
On Tuesday 27 June 2006 20:21, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> I have a machine that seems to get floods of the above apparently
> rather nonsensical message when busy. There could be many reasons,
> none of which I have pursued or investigated as yet.

I have seen this too.  First time when I restored my /home partion from a
(disk) backup last week and again when I scp-ed a bunch of binary package
files to my computer.  The backup and the package files all transferred OK.

NetBSD 3.99.21 i386 (Thinkpad T42).  The network connection was 100 Mb/s, full
duplex.

Sverre