Subject: mountd "cannot delete exports"?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2006 21:40:05
Hi,

I have just upgraded my ss10 from netbsd-3 to -current, and overall the
transition went surprisingly smooth.

There is one thing which puzzles me, though (rather, two; but the second
one deserves its own mail):

When I set up a union mount on the machine, the console gets flodded with
messages like

Jun 25 21:22:12 pizza mountd[603]: Can't delete exports for /u1 (Bad address)

for every filesystem that is in /etc/exports. Which begs the question:

o what business does mountd have _deleting_ exports when I _mount_ a
filesystem?
o what "bad address" does it complain about?

The mount itself seems to work as expected, it's just the noise that goes
with it which confuses me. I can provide setup data if it helps; it's just
that I have no idea where to start.

Any ideas?

	hauke