Subject: Re: Call for testers: i386 ACPI suspend/resume support
To: Jared D. McNeill <>
From: Jonathan A. Kollasch <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/18/2006 00:43:35

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 12:56:17AM -0300, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
> I see that you are not using a USB keyboard. christos@ just committed a=
> powerhook that should restore pckbd on resume. Do you have this in your=
> kernel?

I didn't, after I recompiled and tested I noticed this time
(I wasn't really looking before) that the two implemented
keyboard LEDs briefly flash upon resume. However, after that the
system is still unresponsive, AFAICT interrupts are not
being processed (caps lock doesn't work, the backlight
brightness function keys don't work, etc.)

I'll add some more printf()s to this code to see where things
are stalling.

	Jonathan Kollasch

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (NetBSD)