Subject: Re: "sendmail" configuration file issue should be fixed
To: None <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/16/2006 15:33:38
Matthias Scheler writes:
- In article <>,
- (Eric Schnoebelen) writes:
- > 	No, it doesn't contain uucpd (I seem to remember that
- > herbertf and I talked about that at the time we were working on
- > the uucp packages..)
- I really prefer "uucpd" over using "uucico -l" because it uses the
- system password database. I even ported it to Linux many years ago.

	So do I.  Any pointers to a uucpd.c that pkgsrc can pick
up?  Or should I just put a copy into the pkgsrc/net/uucpd/files
directory? (similar to how pkg_install and friends are maintained
in the pkgsrc tree)

- > In the mean time, I'll try to take a wack at getting the
- > additional changes and patches put together for pkgsrc.
- That would be great. If you submit a PR please ping me directly and
- I'll have a look.

	Will do.

Eric Schnoebelen
	... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in
		terror, and you would not have been informed.