Subject: Re: "sendmail" configuration file issue should be fixed
To: <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/15/2006 12:22:52
Matthias Scheler writes:
- In article <200606150410.k5F4AL7r007590@egsner.cirr.com>,
- 	eric@cirr.com (Eric Schnoebelen) writes:
- > - Yes. If I ever find the time to create a decent "taylor-uucp" package
- > - for "pkgsrc".
- >
- > 	Er, um.. we've got a decent taylor-uucp package in
- > pkgsrc.  It's net/uucp.  herbertf and I did a bunch of work
- > putting it together in 2001, and I've been using it (off and on)
- > on my production UUCP server since then.
-
- I see. I didn't know that it has been imported in the meantime.
- It needs however more work. It doesn't contain "uucpd" and
- it doesn't have all the coverty fixes from NetBSD-current.

	No, it doesn't contain uucpd (I seem to remember that
herbertf and I talked about that at the time we were working on
the uucp packages..)

	Have the coverty fixes been passed upstream to Ian
Taylor?  If not, that would be good to do.

	In the mean time, I'll try to take a wack at getting the
additional changes and patches put together for pkgsrc.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of APL, I shall